Τρίτη 24 Ιουλίου 2012

Το Τριακοστό Τρίτο

Let's... GET Lost.
I know I have the words to talk, but have no shield. This is so rough for us, so rough for me. Even if this love was too strong to fall, we stand so weak. Oh treat me baby like you did... Why don't we look each others eyes? I know we let our strangest side to rule. I'm fool for us. I'm fool for you.
But in this hasty world, with it's unending race, we have a place, our secret place.

There are some times that I can't bend myself, you know me well. Our friendship and our passion spell. And we have learnt to carry a guilty soul and dispel all. It's not your fault, it's not my fault

Why don't we look each others eyes? I know we let our strangest sides to rule. I'm sick for us, I'm sick for you.

But in this hasty world, with it's unending race, we have a place, our secret place.

Where we have no noose. Where we can choose.Where moments are just for us.

We have no fears. We have no scars.We have no scars.
Follow me there.

Lyrics: Very Special Kind / Song: Secret Place

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου